The Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement (CJ/LE) Program administers several grant programs to provide financial assistance to law enforcement agencies, state agencies, court and prosecution programs, crime laboratories, and correctional facilities. The publications below are compiled by the Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP), Statistical Analysis Center (SAC) with funding awarded by the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance and the state of Missouri, Department of Public Safety through the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program.
- Crime Lab Summary FY17 Qtr 1 (revised 4-24-17)
- Crime Lab Summary FY17 Qtr 2 (revised 4-24-17)
- Crime Lab Summary FY17 Qtr 3
- Cyber Task Force Summary FY17 Qtr 1
- Cyber Task Force Summary FY17 Qtr 2
- Cyber Task Force Summary FY17 Qtr 3