Peace Officer Standards and Training
The Peace Officer Standards and Training Program (POST) is a regulatory program with responsibility for licensing peace officers, ensuring compliance with peace officer continuing education requirements, and conducting investigations for disciplining the licenses of peace officers as specified by Chapter 590, RSMo. The POST Program also licenses law enforcement basic training centers, basic training instructors, approves law enforcement training curricula, and provides staff support for the Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Commission.
ATTENTION: THE POST COMMISSION MEETING SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 7, 2020 HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR AT LEAST 60 DAYS. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FORTHCOMING.
2019 Continuing Law Enforcement Education (CLEE) Training and Reporting Requirements for Missouri Peace Officers
- Becky Forsythe/Main Number, (573) 751-3409
- Courtney Turpin, Continuing Education Section, (573) 522-3009
- Sam Dreyer, Continuing Education Section, (573) 526-2763
- Nena Snodgrass, Investigator, (636) 300-2800 ext. 3354
- Darren Bridges, Investigator, (573) 751-2163
- Elizabeth Leuckel, Program Representative II, (573) 751-2761
- Cheryl Parris, Program Specialist, Peace Officer and Corporate Security Advisor Licensing Supervisor, (573) 526-2764
- Jeremy Spratt, Program Manager, (573) 526-2765